By Renan Uflacker MD
This atlas info the vascular anatomy visible on angiographic photos and within the new imaging modalities. The booklet offers the total anatomy of the arteries, veins, and lymphatic procedure via physique sector. Full-color drawings are correlated with angiographic photos to lead overview and administration of vascular illness and function of endovascular procedures.
For this moment version, Dr. Uflacker has extra greater than a hundred images and widely reviewed the anatomical description of the vascular process. He has increased the cardiac bankruptcy with new CTA and MRI pictures, extra percutaneous entry the place wanted, and increased the assurance of decrease extremity anatomy.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Vascular Anatomy: An Angiographic Approach PDF
Best anatomy books
'Kinetic Anatomy' is an introductory anatomy textual content for undergraduate classes in recreation technological know-how, athletic education, actual schooling and training. It breaks down the weather of structural human anatomy into 4 key sections and encourages scholars to profit anatomy via hands-on experiments.
Study into the lives of animals of their traditional environments has published a wealthy tapestry of advanced social relationships and formerly unsuspected social and mating structures. The evolution of this habit is more and more good understood. while, laboratory scientists have made major discoveries approximately how steroid and peptide hormones act at the anxious method to form habit.
This booklet proposes immunogenomics, or immunopharmacogenomics, because the next-generation substantial technology to discover the position that the immune approach performs within the pathogenesis of many ailments, via summarizing the significance of the deep sequencing of T-cell and B-cell receptors. Immunogenomics/immunopharmacogenomics, a genetic characterization of the immune process made attainable by means of next-generation sequencing (NGS), may be vital for the additional realizing of the pathogenesis of varied sickness stipulations.
- Cell imaging techniques : methods and protocols
- The Structure and Function of Skin
- Nicolaus Steno: Biography and Original Papers of a 17th Century Scientist
- Systems Medicine
Extra resources for Atlas of Vascular Anatomy: An Angiographic Approach
14. Facial artery, lateral view. The mental branch is missing (*). Inferior labial artery (arrowhead) and superior labial artery (double arrowhead). Distal facial artery is hypoplastic (open arrow). 15. Lateral view of the facial artery, arterial phase (A) and venous (B).
Supplies the lateral aspect of the frontal lobe anterior to the sylvian triangle, including the pars marginalis of the inferior frontal gyrus, and the pars orbitalis and pars opercularis of the inferior frontal gyrus. It may have a common origin with the orbitofrontal artery or the precentral artery. It emerges from the sylvian fissure at the level of the pars orbitalis of the inferior frontal gyrus. In lateral angiograms it has an inclined path anterior and superior beyond the anterior portion of the sylvian fissure.
8. 8. 9. Schematic drawing of the relationships with the skull of the external carotid artery and branches, in the lateral view. 10. Lateral view of an angiogram of the external carotid artery and branches. 11. Schematic drawing of the multiple branches of the external carotid artery and relationships with the foramina. 11. 12. Lingual artery, arterial phase (A) and venous (B). A, Dorsal artery of the tongue (wide arrow) and multiple muscular branches. Sublingual artery (narrow arrow). B, Two dorsal lingual veins (arrowheads) draining into the lingual vein (wide arrow).
Atlas of Vascular Anatomy: An Angiographic Approach by Renan Uflacker MD