By Anne M Gilroy, Brian R MacPherson, Lawrence M Ross, Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, Udo Schumacher
The ordinary for studying anatomy...
Atlas of Anatomy, moment Edition, is the crucial source for an individual learning gross anatomy. choked with over 2,400 full-color illustrations, this atlas publications you step by step via each one area of the physique, aiding you grasp the main points of anatomy.
- Exquisite full-color illustrations with transparent, thorough labeling and descriptive captions
- Even extra medical correlations support scholars make the relationship among anatomy and medication
- Coverage of every quarter intuitively prepared to simplify studying: starting with the skeletal framework, then including muscular tissues, organs, vasculature, and nerves, and concluding with "topographic" illustrations that positioned all of it jointly
- Over one hundred seventy tables summarize key anatomic details for ease of analysis and evaluation
- Innovative, ordinary structure during which each one two-page unfold is a self-contained advisor to a subject
- Surface anatomy spreads now comprise areas and reference strains or planes as well as landmarks and palpable constructions to enhance actual examination abilities
- Muscle truth spreads excellent for memorization, reference, and overview arrange the necessities approximately muscular tissues, together with beginning, insertion, innervation, and motion
- New sectional anatomy spreads on the finish of devices construct familiarity with second perspectives of anatomic areas
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with over 500 photos from the publication for "labels-on and labels-off" assessment and timed self-tests for examination preparation
Atlas of Anatomy is the student's choice:
"Thieme is the simplest anatomy atlas via a ways, arms down. Clearer images, extra photographs, extra practical images, constructions damaged up in ways in which make experience and proven from each angle...includes scientific correlations and precis charts of innervations and activities. that is approximately all there's to it. simply purchase it. thanks Thieme!!! okay, now again to studying..."
"In my opinion this booklet surpasses all of them. it is the paintings. The artist has came upon the appropriate stability of element and readability. a few of these illustrations need to be obvious to be believed.... The pearls of scientific details are excellent and those upload value to the data and help you be mindful. more straightforward to recollect is key."
Read or Download Atlas of anatomy : Latin nomenclature PDF
Similar anatomy books
'Kinetic Anatomy' is an introductory anatomy textual content for undergraduate classes in recreation technological know-how, athletic education, actual schooling and training. It breaks down the weather of structural human anatomy into 4 key sections and encourages scholars to benefit anatomy via hands-on experiments.
Examine into the lives of animals of their normal environments has published a wealthy tapestry of complicated social relationships and formerly unsuspected social and mating platforms. The evolution of this habit is more and more good understood. even as, laboratory scientists have made major discoveries approximately how steroid and peptide hormones act at the anxious procedure to form habit.
This ebook proposes immunogenomics, or immunopharmacogenomics, because the next-generation vast technology to discover the function that the immune process performs within the pathogenesis of many ailments, by way of summarizing the significance of the deep sequencing of T-cell and B-cell receptors. Immunogenomics/immunopharmacogenomics, a genetic characterization of the immune process made attainable by means of next-generation sequencing (NGS), may be very important for the extra realizing of the pathogenesis of assorted illness stipulations.
- PTEN: Methods and Protocols
- Medical Illustrator
- Applications of Physiological Ecology to Forest Management (Physiological Ecology)
- Atlas of Topographical and Applied Human Anatomy, Vol. 1: Head and Neck (v. 1)
- Comparative Medicine: Disorders Linking Humans with Their Animals
Additional resources for Atlas of anatomy : Latin nomenclature
Bl"illl mlumn: Thon~mlumlar Jundlan Left lateral view af TXI-LIll. with TXI-TXII sectioned In the midsagittal plane. rlus Proc. splna5Ul Pnx. niUI -~~-~~~ ~~G-~~~~~~ zygipaphysialls. rior Fig. 32 Llgillmentum longltudlnale anmlus AnWsior view of LIII-L v. nt. ~axpus -utne Fig. 1V. --_ __ _ P1uc. ,.. :! Fig. 34 Ug;~mr:ntum longllud11111e postaiUII . Rmlowd: L II-LIVarrus~ lne at peclculilr level. d by lamina superfi. are considered musdts of lfle upper limb thrt hiM! se muscles are discussed in Unit 4.
Trln consists of 12 vertebrae tharacicae (p. f~ n'leaiUtl! of protection to vital organs. llent. tlon to partldp;ltlng In re$plrabxy movema ots,lt provides a Rg. 5. rfor VIeW. B Left lmral view. Jterior view. 44 DIIWI ln~bnolls Aperture ffll. ew of 6til nb pair. Angulus ~. C05bH! splnD~oUS Proc. sum c:osta~ Ribs :~v11 l Stsnum ~ndsura~ l costala) l 45 Sternum & Ribs Rg. SA stemum The mmum Is a blilddllcz: bone consisting of lllilnubrlum mml, corpus mml, and pro assus xlpholdeus. The juncUon of the lllilnubrlum ;md mrpus (angulus sbrnQ Is typically elevated and marks the artlrulatlon of the second rib.
Whit are Its bou ndartes? ldt. ~l ~s. What: I~! cormponds Ill the 1ngulu' Interior
Atlas of anatomy : Latin nomenclature by Anne M Gilroy, Brian R MacPherson, Lawrence M Ross, Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, Udo Schumacher